Welcome to AmpUp's EV charging management platform! We're excited to have you on board as a site host, and we're here to help you get started. This guide will provide you with a summary of the videos and articles available to you and what you can expect during the onboarding and setup process.
The first step to using AmpUp's platform is to login to your new account - the credentials can be found in your email inbox. Once you login and change your password, you’ll have access to your dashboard and location settings, where you'll be able to manage your EV charging stations, view analytics, and more.
Onboarding Videos + Articles
We've created a series of videos and articles to help guide you through the onboarding process. These cover a range of topics, including:
- Dashboard: Get a quick overview of all your chargers in one place.
- Analytics: Dig into your chargers’ usage and get detailed data and reporting.
- Notifications: Stay up-to-date with charging sessions, access requests, hardware status changes, and more.
- Location Settings: Setup how you want drivers to utilize your location’s chargers by setting pricing (Core and Pro plans), visibility, usage, and more. This is one of the most important videos to watch.
- Users: See all the drivers that have been using your chargers.
- General Settings: Manage your account settings, account access, and revenue payout. This video is also important to review.
- Help Center: Access all the information you need to successfully manage your EV chargers and get support when you need it.
If you have any questions or need additional support, our team is always here to help. Visit our Help Center to access the onboarding videos and articles, as well as additional resources to help you get started and then get the most out of your EV charging management experience on an ongoing basis.
Other Related Articles
Thank you for choosing AmpUp. We look forward to working with you!